1. Oil service and inspection accomplished
2. Service history documented
3. Required technical recalls accomplished
4. Country specific legal tests (e. g. MOT) not due within 50 % of statutory period
5. Windshields, windows and lights without damages that exceed age-related and mileage-related wear and tear
6. Body and paint (lacquer) without damages that exceed age-related and mileage-related wear and tear
7. Accidental damages (if existing) repaired according to visual standards
8. Stickers removed
9. Lacquer polished, chrome well-tended
10. Under body in wheel apron area cleaned
11. Tyres and rims well-tended and cleaned
12. Door rubber and sealing rubber without damages
13. Windows and mirrors cleaned
14. Plastic parts well-tended
15. Pockets, hatches, cup holders, luggage rack and wind stop functional
16. Upholstery well-tended and cleaned
17. Odour treatment / deodorization accomplished
18. Carpet and doormats cleaned
19. Cockpit well-tended
20. Ceiling cleaned
21. Luggage trunk cleaned
22. Door hinge pillar cleaned
23. Door covering and interior covering cleaned
24. Safety belts cleaned
25. Windows cleaned from inside
26. Pedal rubbers cleaned and in mint condition
27. Tires (incl. spare wheel) according to model specifications and registered (< 5 years and min. 4 mm profile depth)
28. Rims without damages that exceed age-related and mileage-related wear and tear
29. Brakes functional
30. Steering functional and backlash checked
31. Antishock functional
32. Filling quantity hydraulics, cooling water and brake fluid on required level
33. Windscreen washer system refilled incl. antifreeze resp. intensive cleanser
34. Engine compartment cleaned
35. Engine gaskets, gear box gaskets and differential gaskets functional
36. Drive shaft sleeves sealed
37. Clutch functional and without loss of comfort
38. Exhaust system incl. catalytic converter functional
39. Toothed belt and Poly-V belt functional
40. Tank, tubes and gasoline filter sealed
41. Cooling system functional and sealed (service interval met for antifreeze)
42. Interior lighting incl. instruments, glove locker and luggage trunk functional
43. Battery functional (90 % capacity and >12,1 V)
44. Signal horn and alarm system functional
45. (Electronic) seat adjustment, seat heating and steering column adjustment functional
46. (Electronic) window lift, mirrors, sliding roof and convertible top functional
47. Lights incl. head lights and rear lights functional
48. Windscreen wiper and rear window wiper functional
49. Rear window defroster functional
50. Air conditioning and auxiliary heating functional
51. Radio, sound system, on-board computer and multifunctional steering wheel functional
52. Bluetooth and TV-system functional
53. Navigation system functional
54. BMW Assist functional
55. Airbags activated, deactivation functional (ISOFIX)
56. Fault memory search carried out and defects eliminated if necessary; no warning signals
57. Car and key memory, navigation system and telephone reset
58. Service Call reset
59. Radio pass and certificates for additional parts, rims and modifications etc. available according to legal regulations
60. Operation manual, service booklet and on-board literature available (in vehicle)
61. Mobile Care and accident hotline sticker attached
62. Repair toolkit, car jack and small parts (antenna, plastic parts, rim locks etc.) complete
63. Central locking system and keys functional (missing keys disabled)
64. First-aid kit and warning triangle in vehicle
65. Test drive accomplished
66. Engine starts easily and runs smoothly
67. No untypical wind noise and vibrations
68. Cruise control and Park Distance Control functional
69. Telephone and hands-free kit functional
70. Stick shift transmission, automatic transmission, SMG without noticeable problems
71. DSC, HDC, EDC functional
72. Power steering without noticeable problems; straight running stability: vibrations within tolerance
Disclaimer: Our guarantee covers internally lubricated engine parts only: piston and rings, cam shaft and bearings, valve lifters, oil pump, push rods, crankshaft and bearings, wrist pins and bushings, distributor drive gear, rocker arms and pivots, cylinder liners or bores, Intake valves and guides, rods and rod bearings, timing gears or sprockets and timing chain. (Timing belts and damage to engine due to broken timing belts excluded.) Vehicles qualifies current and 9 model years back, and under 90,000 miles.
For the first 3 months or 3,000 miles, we guarantee absolutely everything on a Apollo Certified car.
The 360 Degree Inspection:
Any visitor to these Web pages may download, copy or transmit, solely within the United States, any portion of the material in the web pages of Apollo Auto Sales, for informational and noncommercial personal purposes only. Each copy of these materials must retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained therein. The Apollo Auto Sales name and logo are registered trademarks. These trademarks may not be modified, and they may not be used, downloaded, copied or distributed in any way except as an integral part of an authorized download, copy or transmission of material in these Web pages. No other use, copying or transmission of the trademarks or copyrighted material may be made without the express prior written consent of Apollo Auto Sales.
The Apollo Auto Sales site (the “Site”) provides a wide range of information on various products and services including without limitation product descriptions, pricing and any commentary (collectively, the “Information”).
Although Apollo Auto Sales attempts to provide Information that is useful, Apollo Auto Sales cannot possibly insure the accuracy of all of the Information at all times, and you should not rely on the Information in situations where its inaccuracy would cause you to suffer any significant loss. In addition to that, certain restrictions may apply to some of the offers listed on (the “Site”).
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY APOLLO AUTO SALES “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” APOLLO AUTO SALES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
In order to receive any New and Used car price listed on this site, the buyer must present the internet advertisement including the listed price of the desired vehicle to our Sales Manager prior to purchase. All prices and values provided are non-binding and Apollo Auto Sales is not required to offer the price provided on its website or in email correspondence.
It is this site’s intent and policy to be in good-faith compliance with state laws regulating automotive advertising.
Due to the rapidly changing nature of the auto retailing environment, any agreements made through the site are considered temporary and non-binding on Apollo Auto Sales, DO NOT ALWAYS COVER ALL MODELS, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REVOCATION WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME. Although every effort is made to keep the listings current, Apollo Auto Sales takes no responsibility for outdated or superceded information found on the Site.
Final assessment of the fitness of Apollo Auto Sales for the buyer’s business, the determination, fairness and accuracy of the purchase price, and the task of seeing the purchase through to its successful conclusion, is solely the buyer’s responsibility.
Although every effort is made to insure correct information in the listings, the buyer should treat all data as preliminary and subject to change without notice, and must verify the data through independent contact with Apollo Auto Sales.
NOTE: Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees and taxes.
Apollo Auto Sales may, at it’s sole discretion and without prior notice or liability discontinue or alter any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, (a) restricting the time of availability, (b) restricting the availability and/or scope of the Site for certain platforms (i.e., computer types and operating systems), (c) restricting the amount of use permitted, and (d) restricting or terminating any User’s right to use the Site.
Apollo Auto Sales shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of (the “Information”), including classifieds, chat rooms, message boards and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by Apollo Auto Sales and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request.
Apollo Auto Sales shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, Apollo Auto Sales shall have the right to remove any material that Apollo Auto Sales, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
APOLLO AUTO SALES MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY INDEPENDENT RETAIL PROVIDER. APOLLO AUTO SALES DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE GOODS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE BY ANY INDEPENDENT RETAIL PROVIDER.
APOLLO AUTO SALES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUFFERED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES CAUSED BY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION. NO INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY ANY INDEPENDENT RETAIL PROVIDER IS GUARANTEED BY APOLLO AUTO SALES, AND APOLLO AUTO SALES DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY DATA PROVIDED BY AN INDEPENDENT RETAIL PROVIDER.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT APOLLO AUTO SALES IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
NEITHER APOLLO AUTO SALES NOR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SITE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SITE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
You agree to hold Apollo Auto Sales harmless from any claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, related to Customer’s violation of this Agreement, including the Terms of Service or any Content placed on the Site by you.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written or oral between Apollo Auto Sales representatives and you. Apollo Auto Sales may amend or modify this Agreement or impose new conditions at any time.
This Agreement shall be construed and controlled by the laws of the State of New Jersey. Further, any dispute arising from the terms of this agreement or a breach of this Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey. Customer agrees to personal jurisdiction by the state and federal courts sitting in the State of New Jersey.