You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
At Apollo Auto Sales, we understand that there are many choices available when it comes to your car’s auto body work. Therefore, we always strive to provide quick, high-quality service that corrects your car’s problems the first time. Whether you purchased your vehicle from Apollo or from another car dealership, our trained and experienced mechanics and technicians are standing by to provide quick and fair auto body service. To schedule a vehicle service appointment and experience the Apollo difference, call 856-881-2869 today.
When Does a Car or Truck Need Body Work?
The most common event that motivates customers to come in for body work is a vehicle accident. If your car or truck was involved in a minor fender bender that may have caused damage to the front or rear bumper and grill, our trained body specialists can help. Likewise, if you’ve been involved in a more serious accident and the vehicle has suffered more significant damage including scratches, dents, and even damage to the vehicle frame.
However, accidents and collisions are not the only reasons why people seek body work services. Over the years, general wear and tear can cause the body of your vehicle to show signs of distress.
Body Services We Provide
Some of the repair work we may perform includes:
• Dent repair – While many auto repair shops claim to be able to fix dents, many shops use methods that can result in further damage to the car’s paint and body. At Apollo, our body work specialists work carefully to restore your vehicle’s appearance while avoiding any additional damage.
• Vehicle repainting – Chips, cracks, scratches, and the fading of the color of your paint can make your vehicle look tired drab. Our body specialists work to match your current color or they can suggest different paints to provide your car or truck with a brand new look.
• Frame straightening – If your car or truck was involved in an accident or incident, there is a chance that the frame suffered damage. A bent frame can cause an array of vehicle problems and can even comprise the vehicle’s structural integrity.
• Car or truck body repair – When auto body repair work is performed properly, the car or truck should appear to be a brand new vehicle. At Apollo, our body work specialists engage in careful and meticulous review of all work to ensure that your repaired vehicle appears pristine.
• Body detail work – Detail work can make the difference between a satisfactory job and excellence. Our specialists can detail the interior and exterior of your vehicle to ensure that every nook and cranny of your car and truck is fully taken care of.
• Bumper and vehicle grill repair – Damage to the bumper and vehicle grill are common in minor and severe accidents. We work to source only high-quality replacement parts so that your car, truck, or van will be back to looking like new in no time.